Win a K18 Hair Oil Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions take precedence over any other references to this competition to the extent that they conflict.
- The Competition begins on the 14/06/2023 9:00 AM New Zealand Time and finishes at 11:59 PM New Zealand Time on 30/06/2023 (Promotion Period). After this period, entries will not be accepted by the Promoter if they are submitted and received. The time of entry will always be the moment the Promoter's database receives the online entry, not the moment it was sent by the participant.
- Residents of New Zealand who enter the competition during the promotion period must be at least 18 years old.
- Rodney Wayne and Shampoo ‘n’ Things team members, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter. Immediate family includes anyone who is your spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, or first cousin (whether they are your biological, step, or adopted relatives).
HOW TO ENTER:
- During the Promotion Period, in order to be eligible, entrants must follow us on one or more of the following platforms TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.
- During the Promotion Period, participants may enter the competition more than once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the legitimacy of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age) at any time. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process.
- At the sole discretion of the Promoter, entries that are incomplete, difficult to read, or illegible will be ruled invalid. The Promoter disclaims all liability for any inaccurate, insufficient, late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter maintains the right to decide, at its sole discretion, the identity or details of any entrant in the event of a dispute over that entrant's identity or details.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and there will be no dialogue or communication regarding it or the related process.
- There will be only one prize winner. In order to compete in this competition. In the event of an invalid entry or the selection of an ineligible entrant, the Promoter maintains the right, in its sole discretion, to draw additional eligible reserve entries and keep track of them in order.
- An email or direct message will be used to contact the winner. The name of the winner and the winning entry may be posted on the platforms of the promoter, including Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok, as well as in any other promotional material the promoter considers pertinent. Entrants agree that their first name may be published under these conditions.
- The prize must be used claimed within 2 months of the winner being announced. The prize will be granted to next eligible submission submitted in line with these Terms and Conditions if a winner does not claim their prize within 1 week of being notified that they are the winner.
- The competition's total prize worth is NZD $125 (inclusive of GST).
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, or any portion thereof, are not exchangeable, transferrable, or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Prizes cannot be changed; they must be accepted as offered.
- The winner must abide by all usage guidelines for the prize as well as the specifications of the prize provider in order to be eligible to claim their prize.
- This promotion is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or TikTok